Posted on August 23rd, 2018 - Posted in Big Data, Management, Oil and Gas, Project Management, Reporting, Software Update
Release Notes – v2.6.0
Be sure to update your phone app to get the latest updates!
Equipment Module is Live
- Create custom equipment types to manage and maintain your unique items
- Remove the guesswork for equipment care: We make preventative maintenance easy
Record history of changes made to completed forms
- Customers can choose to record any changes made to submitted forms, whether forms are created in Form Builder or for equipment items
Search completed forms and find exactly what you need
- Search through completed forms and quickly find what you’re looking for. Select a date range, a specific value, and much more
Custom e-mail notifications on custom forms
- You can now request that e-mail notifications are sent based on custom trigger values. Tell us the triggers and the recipient, and we’ll take care of the rest
Pro accounts can edit any forms that were submitted
(Pro accounts include: Contractor Pro, Reporter Pro, Operator Pro)
- Pro users can correct any errors made when filling out forms or include any additional information that is needed
- Forms can now include multiple selections: for example, Section A for field users and Section B for office users
New website launched
Our brand new website includes more detailed information on the many features available in Wellsite Report, custom quote requests, a blog, and more. Not yet a customer? Come see what Wellsite Report has to offer!
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
NOTE: You may need to re-enable popups to see your downloaded reports and pdfs.
Update your mobile app now and experience the best version of Wellsite Report.
Posted on February 26th, 2019
Posted in Management, Project Management, Reporting, Tips and Tricks
In August 2018, we released Equipment Module, giving you the ability to better manage any and all types of equipment. Since then, we added more powerful tools to give you better control of your equipment. One of those powerful tools is email alerts. These update you when the information most important to you changes for […]
Posted on February 6th, 2019
Posted in Management, Reporting, Software Update
What’s updated? New Feature: Deactivate Bases Pro users can now deactivate bases that are no longer in use, preventing employees from creating incidents or projects associated with that base Precautions are in place to ensure users, projects, and units are not orphaned by a base deactivation New Feature: Added ability to search Equipment Items New […]
Posted on January 16th, 2019
Posted in Resources, Tips and Tricks
Like a picnic in the park disrupted by ants, sometimes software bugs appear. Every time we release a new version of Wellsite Report extensive testing happens to ensure the update is working but it’s impossible to catch everything. Every single user uses Wellsite Report different ways. Users use different areas of the program for different […]