Posted on August 23rd, 2018 - Posted in Big Data | Management | Oil and Gas | Project Management | Reporting | Software Update
Release Notes – v2.6.0
Be sure to update your phone app to get the latest updates!
Equipment Module is Live
- Create custom equipment types to manage and maintain your unique items
- Remove the guesswork for equipment care: We make preventative maintenance easy
Record history of changes made to completed forms
- Customers can choose to record any changes made to submitted forms, whether forms are created in Form Builder or for equipment items
Search completed forms and find exactly what you need
- Search through completed forms and quickly find what you’re looking for. Select a date range, a specific value, and much more
Custom e-mail notifications on custom forms
- You can now request that e-mail notifications are sent based on custom trigger values. Tell us the triggers and the recipient, and we’ll take care of the rest
Pro accounts can edit any forms that were submitted
(Pro accounts include: Contractor Pro, Reporter Pro, Operator Pro)
- Pro users can correct any errors made when filling out forms or include any additional information that is needed
- Forms can now include multiple selections: for example, Section A for field users and Section B for office users
New website launched
Our brand new website includes more detailed information on the many features available in Wellsite Report, custom quote requests, a blog, and more. Not yet a customer? Come see what Wellsite Report has to offer!
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
NOTE: You may need to re-enable popups to see your downloaded reports and pdfs.
Update your mobile app now and experience the best version of Wellsite Report.
Posted on January 19th, 2023
Posted in HSE | Oil and Gas | Reporting | Safety | Service Quality
Despite the greater emphasis placed on safety and mitigation procedures, serious incidents continue to plague the oil and gas industry. While major international players can absorb financial losses resulting from multiple breakdowns, structural and environmental damage, and litigation, just one incident of incorrect operation or equipment failure can put an enterprising small oil or gas […]
Posted on December 2nd, 2021
Posted in HSE | Oil and Gas | Reporting | Safety
Jodi Rell, who served as the 87th governor of Connecticut, said, “At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security.” How very true. Yet while the goals may be simple, the means to achieve them can be complex and costly. The oil and gas industries require multiple insurances: general liability, […]
Posted on October 19th, 2021
Posted in HSE | Management | Oil and Gas | Safety
In a previous blog, we discussed pipeline safety and the main causes of pipeline leaks. While it did cite some statistics about spill incidents affecting U.S. waterways, the article focused more on leaks occurring at overland pipelines. Today’s focus is on offshore spills, specifically along the southern California coastline. What we know so far […]