Posted on March 17th, 2020 - Posted in Management | Project Management | Software Update
Release Notes – 2.6.6
New in Custom Forms
Dynamic Fields and Fieldsets
- Forms and equipment can implement our new dynamic “repeating” feature. This allows you to add or remove selected fields as many times as needed
- All forms can incorporate customizable fieldsets built specific to your needs
- So, why use Fieldsets?
- Group and section-off any fields to organize your forms and make them more readable
- Make them dynamic with the option to add or remove individual fields and entire sets
- To find out more or request these features, contact your Account Administrator!
Discard your outdated forms
- With one click of a button, Pro users can send their form submissions and equipment to the “recycling bin” at any time
- Clean the records and keep your forms relevant by discarding submissions that aren’t necessary
- And swiftly retrieve any “recycled” items and restore them
- Keep in mind that this won’t permanently erase your data
- In short, easily control which forms are to be displayed and which are to be discarded then switch back and forth as needed
Export Forms and Equipment data
- Using our new dynamic fields? A second option for Excel exports will show up automatically allowing you to export data in two formats:
- Horizontally, with field values listed on new columns
- Or vertically, with field values listed on new rows
New alternative to display checkbox and radio fields
- At times, these fields contain a long list of options or simply the layout of the form could benefit from a different display.
In order to address this, we added the alternative to display the options vertically, one item per line.
- Pro users make this choice, just contact your Account Administrator to adjust forms as needed
Even more improvements for Forms and Equipment
- Forms and Equipment PDF exports now list all checkbox and radio fields as displayed on our web app, thus offering a better visual
- Search and filter forms, navigate away or into a submission, now navigate back to the search results and find all your filters persisted
- Form submissions associated to a Project can be optionally shared as well, when that Project is shared
- In other words, it allows Operators to view form submissions related to their Contractor Projects and vice versa
Other new features and improvements
- Search Incidents, Tasks or Projects filtering by Operator, be it external Operators, Operators registered with us, or in case of neither, by missing operator!
- Send mass SMS messages across your company to all personnel under a specified default base.
- Save time by selecting multiple recipients at once
- Tick one box to include all personnel from a selected base and set it to “default” only
- Consequently, prevent users assigned to multiple bases from receiving duplicate text messages
- Multiple bug fixes
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us
Posted on January 19th, 2023
Posted in HSE | Oil and Gas | Reporting | Safety | Service Quality
Despite the greater emphasis placed on safety and mitigation procedures, serious incidents continue to plague the oil and gas industry. While major international players can absorb financial losses resulting from multiple breakdowns, structural and environmental damage, and litigation, just one incident of incorrect operation or equipment failure can put an enterprising small oil or gas […]
Posted on December 2nd, 2021
Posted in HSE | Oil and Gas | Reporting | Safety
Jodi Rell, who served as the 87th governor of Connecticut, said, “At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security.” How very true. Yet while the goals may be simple, the means to achieve them can be complex and costly. The oil and gas industries require multiple insurances: general liability, […]
Posted on October 19th, 2021
Posted in HSE | Management | Oil and Gas | Safety
In a previous blog, we discussed pipeline safety and the main causes of pipeline leaks. While it did cite some statistics about spill incidents affecting U.S. waterways, the article focused more on leaks occurring at overland pipelines. Today’s focus is on offshore spills, specifically along the southern California coastline. What we know so far […]