Posted on March 17th, 2020 - Posted in Management | Project Management | Software Update
Release Notes – 2.6.6
New in Custom Forms
Dynamic Fields and Fieldsets
- Forms and equipment can implement our new dynamic “repeating” feature. This allows you to add or remove selected fields as many times as needed
- All forms can incorporate customizable fieldsets built specific to your needs
- So, why use Fieldsets?
- Group and section-off any fields to organize your forms and make them more readable
- Make them dynamic with the option to add or remove individual fields and entire sets
- To find out more or request these features, contact your Account Administrator!
Discard your outdated forms
- With one click of a button, Pro users can send their form submissions and equipment to the “recycling bin” at any time
- Clean the records and keep your forms relevant by discarding submissions that aren’t necessary
- And swiftly retrieve any “recycled” items and restore them
- Keep in mind that this won’t permanently erase your data
- In short, easily control which forms are to be displayed and which are to be discarded then switch back and forth as needed
Export Forms and Equipment data
- Using our new dynamic fields? A second option for Excel exports will show up automatically allowing you to export data in two formats:
- Horizontally, with field values listed on new columns
- Or vertically, with field values listed on new rows
New alternative to display checkbox and radio fields
- At times, these fields contain a long list of options or simply the layout of the form could benefit from a different display.
In order to address this, we added the alternative to display the options vertically, one item per line.
- Pro users make this choice, just contact your Account Administrator to adjust forms as needed
Even more improvements for Forms and Equipment
- Forms and Equipment PDF exports now list all checkbox and radio fields as displayed on our web app, thus offering a better visual
- Search and filter forms, navigate away or into a submission, now navigate back to the search results and find all your filters persisted
- Form submissions associated to a Project can be optionally shared as well, when that Project is shared
- In other words, it allows Operators to view form submissions related to their Contractor Projects and vice versa
Other new features and improvements
- Search Incidents, Tasks or Projects filtering by Operator, be it external Operators, Operators registered with us, or in case of neither, by missing operator!
- Send mass SMS messages across your company to all personnel under a specified default base.
- Save time by selecting multiple recipients at once
- Tick one box to include all personnel from a selected base and set it to “default” only
- Consequently, prevent users assigned to multiple bases from receiving duplicate text messages
- Multiple bug fixes
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us