Wellsite Report Blog
Your connection to Wellsite Report
Posted on June 17th, 2019 - Posted in Tips and Tricks
You may have noticed that at the bottom of all release notes we suggest you clear your cache if you’re not seeing updates to Wellsite Report on your browser. Cache is your browser remembering the website you load so that when you revisit, it loads faster. When a webpage makes changes, sometimes it doesn’t register with the cache that there’s been a change and it loads an old version, rather than the new one. Luckily, clearing your cache is simple.
For Internet Explorer 11 (older versions are similar):
1. Click Tools, then Internet Options.
2. A dialogue box will appear. In this box, find Browsing History and click the Delete… button.
3. Check Temporary Internet files and website files, along with any other selections (Cookies and website data will forget any remembered logins/passwords).
1. In the upper right, click the three lines to find your menu. Click Options.
2. Click Privacy & Security and find Cached Web Content. Click the Clear Now button.
1. In the URL bar, type chrome://settings/privacy
2. Click Clear Browsing History at the bottom of the Privacy and security options.
3. Make sure Cached images and files (along with anything else you would like to clear) is checked and then click Clear browsing data
1. Click Safari and then Preferences.
2. Under Privacy, find and click Manage Website Data.
3. Find wellsitereport.com and click Remove, then click Done.
If clearing your cache still doesn’t solve any issues you’re having with Wellsite Report, give us a call! Tech support can be reached at 1-877-208-6153.
Posted on July 1st, 2019
Posted in Software Update
Introducing General Tasks Tasks can now be assigned outside of incidents! Tasks and action items now have their own section on the sidebar for easy access Assign the tasks to individuals, to a role type, or to an entire base Make the task required to be completed by all assignees or just one of the […]
We work hard to build quality software that makes your job easier. Before we release any new features or improvements, we go through several rounds of developer review and quality assurance testing. Occasionally, a software bug (or “bug”) can slip past us and make it into an update. If you encounter a software bug in […]
Posted on June 17th, 2019
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Our #1 tech support question is, How do I reset my password?. Resetting your password is incredibly easy, so let’s walk through it together. Note: you can do this on your computer or on your mobile browser. 1. Go to app.wellsitereport.com/#/login. You should see the following page. Your email and password may already be entered. […]
Questions? Contact Us at
Sales/Billing: 1-877-626-7552 EXT 0
for Sales, 1 for Billing
Tech Support: 1-877-208-6153