Wellsite Report Blog
Your connection to Wellsite Report
Posted on June 17th, 2019 - Posted in Tips and Tricks
You may have noticed that at the bottom of all release notes we suggest you clear your cache if you’re not seeing updates to Wellsite Report on your browser. Cache is your browser remembering the website you load so that when you revisit, it loads faster. When a webpage makes changes, sometimes it doesn’t register with the cache that there’s been a change and it loads an old version, rather than the new one. Luckily, clearing your cache is simple.
For Internet Explorer 11 (older versions are similar):
1. Click Tools, then Internet Options.
2. A dialogue box will appear. In this box, find Browsing History and click the Delete… button.
3. Check Temporary Internet files and website files, along with any other selections (Cookies and website data will forget any remembered logins/passwords).
1. In the upper right, click the three lines to find your menu. Click Options.
2. Click Privacy & Security and find Cached Web Content. Click the Clear Now button.
1. In the URL bar, type chrome://settings/privacy
2. Click Clear Browsing History at the bottom of the Privacy and security options.
3. Make sure Cached images and files (along with anything else you would like to clear) is checked and then click Clear browsing data
1. Click Safari and then Preferences.
2. Under Privacy, find and click Manage Website Data.
3. Find wellsitereport.com and click Remove, then click Done.
If clearing your cache still doesn’t solve any issues you’re having with Wellsite Report, give us a call! Tech support can be reached at 1-877-208-6153.
Despite the greater emphasis placed on safety and mitigation procedures, serious incidents continue to plague the oil and gas industry. While major international players can absorb financial losses resulting from multiple breakdowns, structural and environmental damage, and litigation, just one incident of incorrect operation or equipment failure can put an enterprising small oil or gas […]
Jodi Rell, who served as the 87th governor of Connecticut, said, “At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security.” How very true. Yet while the goals may be simple, the means to achieve them can be complex and costly. The oil and gas industries require multiple insurances: general liability, […]
In a previous blog, we discussed pipeline safety and the main causes of pipeline leaks. While it did cite some statistics about spill incidents affecting U.S. waterways, the article focused more on leaks occurring at overland pipelines. Today’s focus is on offshore spills, specifically along the southern California coastline. What we know so far […]
Questions? Contact Us at
Sales/Billing: 1-877-626-7552 EXT 0
for Sales, 1 for Billing
Tech Support: 1-877-208-6153