Wellsite Report Blog
Your connection to Wellsite Report
Posted on June 17th, 2019 - Posted in Tips and Tricks
You may have noticed that at the bottom of all release notes we suggest you clear your cache if you’re not seeing updates to Wellsite Report on your browser. Cache is your browser remembering the website you load so that when you revisit, it loads faster. When a webpage makes changes, sometimes it doesn’t register with the cache that there’s been a change and it loads an old version, rather than the new one. Luckily, clearing your cache is simple.
For Internet Explorer 11 (older versions are similar):
1. Click Tools, then Internet Options.
2. A dialogue box will appear. In this box, find Browsing History and click the Delete… button.
3. Check Temporary Internet files and website files, along with any other selections (Cookies and website data will forget any remembered logins/passwords).
1. In the upper right, click the three lines to find your menu. Click Options.
2. Click Privacy & Security and find Cached Web Content. Click the Clear Now button.
1. In the URL bar, type chrome://settings/privacy
2. Click Clear Browsing History at the bottom of the Privacy and security options.
3. Make sure Cached images and files (along with anything else you would like to clear) is checked and then click Clear browsing data
1. Click Safari and then Preferences.
2. Under Privacy, find and click Manage Website Data.
3. Find wellsitereport.com and click Remove, then click Done.
If clearing your cache still doesn’t solve any issues you’re having with Wellsite Report, give us a call! Tech support can be reached at 1-877-208-6153.
2019 is coming to an end – time to look back on all the incredible changes from the past year! As we think of our new and renewing customers, we wanted to show you just how much Wellsite Report grew and matured this year. Take a look at some of the major updates that were […]
Field Associations: this important addition to Wellsite Report changes the way you’ll manage your equipment. It’s one of the many ways our Custom Forms is a powerful, unique tool for your business. So, what are field associations? Should you be using them? Let’s dive in and take a closer look. What are Field Associations? Field […]
Have you ever sworn you sent a text message, just for the recipient to swear they never received it? Or have you gotten a text from a friend that is so long it splits into multiple messages, gets sent out of order, and you’re left scratching your head? Trying to figure out an out-of-order text […]
Questions? Contact Us at
Sales/Billing: 1-877-626-7552 EXT 0
for Sales, 1 for Billing
Tech Support: 1-877-208-6153