Wellsite Report Blog
Your connection to Wellsite Report
Posted on June 17th, 2019 - Posted in Tips and Tricks
You may have noticed that at the bottom of all release notes we suggest you clear your cache if you’re not seeing updates to Wellsite Report on your browser. Cache is your browser remembering the website you load so that when you revisit, it loads faster. When a webpage makes changes, sometimes it doesn’t register with the cache that there’s been a change and it loads an old version, rather than the new one. Luckily, clearing your cache is simple.
For Internet Explorer 11 (older versions are similar):
1. Click Tools, then Internet Options.
2. A dialogue box will appear. In this box, find Browsing History and click the Delete… button.
3. Check Temporary Internet files and website files, along with any other selections (Cookies and website data will forget any remembered logins/passwords).
1. In the upper right, click the three lines to find your menu. Click Options.
2. Click Privacy & Security and find Cached Web Content. Click the Clear Now button.
1. In the URL bar, type chrome://settings/privacy
2. Click Clear Browsing History at the bottom of the Privacy and security options.
3. Make sure Cached images and files (along with anything else you would like to clear) is checked and then click Clear browsing data
1. Click Safari and then Preferences.
2. Under Privacy, find and click Manage Website Data.
3. Find wellsitereport.com and click Remove, then click Done.
If clearing your cache still doesn’t solve any issues you’re having with Wellsite Report, give us a call! Tech support can be reached at 1-877-208-6153.
Newest in Custom Forms Mathematical Expressions Similar to Excel’s math formula options, the new field type calculates the value you’re looking for Apply them on any Forms, Equipment or within fieldsets Select any and multiple numeric value fields on the Form to use in the formula How does it work? First, get in touch with […]
In September of 2020 WSR’s Form Builder Service and Custom Forms modules broke a new record with over 100k submissions! WSR began development in 2014 as a management software app with the five CORE features. Storing, managing and analyzing Incidents, Projects, Tasks, Units and Personnel. Without question, the most powerful and customizable tools of WSR, […]
New Features for FormBuilder Automated Tasks In the past, in order to create a General Task, our clients would have to do so within the Task & Action Items workflow and this could not be done from the Mobile Application. With this release General Tasks can now be automatically generated from any form submission; Desktop […]
Questions? Contact Us at
Sales/Billing: 1-877-626-7552 EXT 0
for Sales, 1 for Billing
Tech Support: 1-877-208-6153