Posted on April 3rd, 2018 - Posted in Software Update
Release Notes: v2.5.2
1. Pro Users can send email to all users of any Key Report / Best Practice
- Key Report – under report history or the new external report history, users will be able to email all users (for Pro users only).
- Best Practice – once Best Practice is selected and a PDF is created it can be emailed to all users as well (for Pro users only).
2. Allow PDF overwrite for report in report’s tab
- This will allow you to use your own PDF. The WYSIWYG editor works great, but if you’d prefer to create your own external PDFs and load them into the system, that option is now available.
3. SQ incident field type can be customized per account
- The SQ Incident can now include and exclude options.
- Please contact your account manager if you would like to add SQ failure types.
4. Customer company logo added to Wellsite Report logo in app
5. Core forms now have the ability to add users (project / job update and all incident forms)
- Now you can add multiple employees to a related incident or job update. This allows users who did not create the event the ability to be included in that event.
6. Remove stage 1 or stages from stage update calculations
- Companies can now exclude a stage from the revenue calculations. Wireline companies can now show stage 1 as excluded and complete all other stages. (Contractors only)
7. Form Builder Updates
- Static text fields will now show on PDF
- Version number is now hidden, only showing latest
- Aesthetic update to PDF export
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
Don’t forget to download the latest version on your phone! Update your mobile app in the Apple or Google Play store.
Posted on January 19th, 2023
Posted in HSE | Oil and Gas | Reporting | Safety | Service Quality
Despite the greater emphasis placed on safety and mitigation procedures, serious incidents continue to plague the oil and gas industry. While major international players can absorb financial losses resulting from multiple breakdowns, structural and environmental damage, and litigation, just one incident of incorrect operation or equipment failure can put an enterprising small oil or gas […]
Posted on December 2nd, 2021
Posted in HSE | Oil and Gas | Reporting | Safety
Jodi Rell, who served as the 87th governor of Connecticut, said, “At the end of the day, the goals are simple: safety and security.” How very true. Yet while the goals may be simple, the means to achieve them can be complex and costly. The oil and gas industries require multiple insurances: general liability, […]
Posted on October 19th, 2021
Posted in HSE | Management | Oil and Gas | Safety
In a previous blog, we discussed pipeline safety and the main causes of pipeline leaks. While it did cite some statistics about spill incidents affecting U.S. waterways, the article focused more on leaks occurring at overland pipelines. Today’s focus is on offshore spills, specifically along the southern California coastline. What we know so far […]