Posted on April 3rd, 2018 - Posted in Software Update
Release Notes: v2.5.2
1. Pro Users can send email to all users of any Key Report / Best Practice
- Key Report – under report history or the new external report history, users will be able to email all users (for Pro users only).
- Best Practice – once Best Practice is selected and a PDF is created it can be emailed to all users as well (for Pro users only).
2. Allow PDF overwrite for report in report’s tab
- This will allow you to use your own PDF. The WYSIWYG editor works great, but if you’d prefer to create your own external PDFs and load them into the system, that option is now available.
3. SQ incident field type can be customized per account
- The SQ Incident can now include and exclude options.
- Please contact your account manager if you would like to add SQ failure types.
4. Customer company logo added to Wellsite Report logo in app
5. Core forms now have the ability to add users (project / job update and all incident forms)
- Now you can add multiple employees to a related incident or job update. This allows users who did not create the event the ability to be included in that event.
6. Remove stage 1 or stages from stage update calculations
- Companies can now exclude a stage from the revenue calculations. Wireline companies can now show stage 1 as excluded and complete all other stages. (Contractors only)
7. Form Builder Updates
- Static text fields will now show on PDF
- Version number is now hidden, only showing latest
- Aesthetic update to PDF export
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
Don’t forget to download the latest version on your phone! Update your mobile app in the Apple or Google Play store.
Posted on February 26th, 2019
Posted in Management, Project Management, Reporting, Tips and Tricks
In August 2018, we released Equipment Module, giving you the ability to better manage any and all types of equipment. Since then, we added more powerful tools to give you better control of your equipment. One of those powerful tools is email alerts. These update you when the information most important to you changes for […]
Posted on February 6th, 2019
Posted in Management, Reporting, Software Update
What’s updated? New Feature: Deactivate Bases Pro users can now deactivate bases that are no longer in use, preventing employees from creating incidents or projects associated with that base Precautions are in place to ensure users, projects, and units are not orphaned by a base deactivation New Feature: Added ability to search Equipment Items New […]
Posted on January 16th, 2019
Posted in Resources, Tips and Tricks
Like a picnic in the park disrupted by ants, sometimes software bugs appear. Every time we release a new version of Wellsite Report extensive testing happens to ensure the update is working but it’s impossible to catch everything. Every single user uses Wellsite Report different ways. Users use different areas of the program for different […]