Posted on April 3rd, 2018 - Posted in Software Update
Release Notes: v2.5.2
1. Pro Users can send email to all users of any Key Report / Best Practice
- Key Report – under report history or the new external report history, users will be able to email all users (for Pro users only).
- Best Practice – once Best Practice is selected and a PDF is created it can be emailed to all users as well (for Pro users only).
2. Allow PDF overwrite for report in report’s tab
- This will allow you to use your own PDF. The WYSIWYG editor works great, but if you’d prefer to create your own external PDFs and load them into the system, that option is now available.
3. SQ incident field type can be customized per account
- The SQ Incident can now include and exclude options.
- Please contact your account manager if you would like to add SQ failure types.
4. Customer company logo added to Wellsite Report logo in app
5. Core forms now have the ability to add users (project / job update and all incident forms)
- Now you can add multiple employees to a related incident or job update. This allows users who did not create the event the ability to be included in that event.
6. Remove stage 1 or stages from stage update calculations
- Companies can now exclude a stage from the revenue calculations. Wireline companies can now show stage 1 as excluded and complete all other stages. (Contractors only)
7. Form Builder Updates
- Static text fields will now show on PDF
- Version number is now hidden, only showing latest
- Aesthetic update to PDF export
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
Don’t forget to download the latest version on your phone! Update your mobile app in the Apple or Google Play store.
Posted on January 16th, 2019
Posted in Resources, Tips and Tricks
Like a picnic in the park disrupted by ants, sometimes software bugs appear. Every time we release a new version of Wellsite Report extensive testing happens to ensure the update is working but it’s impossible to catch everything. Every single user uses Wellsite Report different ways. Users use different areas of the program for different […]
Posted on December 20th, 2018
Posted in Big Data, HSE, IoT, Management, Oil and Gas, Project Management, Reporting, Safety, Service Quality, Software Update
It’s hard to believe 2018 is coming to an end, and this year will go down as the best yet for Wellsite Report. From the growth of our staff with amazing new employees to getting to know our new and renewing customers, 2018 brought big changes and bigger milestones. Take a look at what we […]
Posted on December 17th, 2018
Posted in Software Update
What’s updated? Incident Report PDFs now include failure classifications Completed custom forms containing text boxes will now load appropriately on IE11 Searching Task and Action Items by date will now return expected results File names attached to Custom Form submissions submitted from the mobile App will now appear correctly in Excel exports GPS capture delay […]