Posted on April 3rd, 2018 - Posted in Software Update
Release Notes: v2.5.2
1. Pro Users can send email to all users of any Key Report / Best Practice
- Key Report – under report history or the new external report history, users will be able to email all users (for Pro users only).
- Best Practice – once Best Practice is selected and a PDF is created it can be emailed to all users as well (for Pro users only).
2. Allow PDF overwrite for report in report’s tab
- This will allow you to use your own PDF. The WYSIWYG editor works great, but if you’d prefer to create your own external PDFs and load them into the system, that option is now available.
3. SQ incident field type can be customized per account
- The SQ Incident can now include and exclude options.
- Please contact your account manager if you would like to add SQ failure types.
4. Customer company logo added to Wellsite Report logo in app
5. Core forms now have the ability to add users (project / job update and all incident forms)
- Now you can add multiple employees to a related incident or job update. This allows users who did not create the event the ability to be included in that event.
6. Remove stage 1 or stages from stage update calculations
- Companies can now exclude a stage from the revenue calculations. Wireline companies can now show stage 1 as excluded and complete all other stages. (Contractors only)
7. Form Builder Updates
- Static text fields will now show on PDF
- Version number is now hidden, only showing latest
- Aesthetic update to PDF export
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
Don’t forget to download the latest version on your phone! Update your mobile app in the Apple or Google Play store.
Posted on July 20th, 2021
Posted in HSE | Management | Oil and Gas | OSHA | Safety
With rig counts and drilling permits on the rise, pipeline construction and expansion isn’t far behind. According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS.gov), the mileage of natural gas pipelines has grown from 1,377,320 miles in 2000 to 1,645,101 miles in 2020, a 16% increase. Likewise, miles of oil pipelines have increased from 158,248 in […]
Posted on July 6th, 2021
Posted in Management | Oil and Gas | OSHA | Tips and Tricks
With the prices of oil and natural gas increasing over the past year (up $34.62 and up $1.621, respectively, per the EIA), so are the number of new well sites. The U.S. rig count has increased by 182 rigs over the last 12 months per Baker Hughes. Additionally, the Railroad Commission of Texas issued 732 […]
Posted on June 8th, 2021
Posted in Management | Project Management | Software Update
Latest addition: Managed Operators Manage your list of approved operators company-wide. Add, update or remove any time Working on a project? with Manage Operators all employees select from the pre-approved list Find Operators within WSR’s system and outside Quickly search projects by selected operator(s) Also, maintain project consistency throughout the app New Incident subcategory […]