Posted on April 3rd, 2018 - Posted in Software Update
Release Notes: v2.5.2
1. Pro Users can send email to all users of any Key Report / Best Practice
- Key Report – under report history or the new external report history, users will be able to email all users (for Pro users only).
- Best Practice – once Best Practice is selected and a PDF is created it can be emailed to all users as well (for Pro users only).
2. Allow PDF overwrite for report in report’s tab
- This will allow you to use your own PDF. The WYSIWYG editor works great, but if you’d prefer to create your own external PDFs and load them into the system, that option is now available.
3. SQ incident field type can be customized per account
- The SQ Incident can now include and exclude options.
- Please contact your account manager if you would like to add SQ failure types.
4. Customer company logo added to Wellsite Report logo in app
5. Core forms now have the ability to add users (project / job update and all incident forms)
- Now you can add multiple employees to a related incident or job update. This allows users who did not create the event the ability to be included in that event.
6. Remove stage 1 or stages from stage update calculations
- Companies can now exclude a stage from the revenue calculations. Wireline companies can now show stage 1 as excluded and complete all other stages. (Contractors only)
7. Form Builder Updates
- Static text fields will now show on PDF
- Version number is now hidden, only showing latest
- Aesthetic update to PDF export
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
Don’t forget to download the latest version on your phone! Update your mobile app in the Apple or Google Play store.
Posted on May 20th, 2019
Posted in Management | Reporting
When we introduced Custom Forms to our users back in 2017, we knew that our forms would change the way our customers functioned on the jobsite. After all, going electronic is a big conversation in oil and gas. What we didn’t know was how creatively our customers would use the forms. Customer Feedback Survey One […]
Posted on May 15th, 2019
Posted in Big Data | HSE | Management | Project Management | Software Update
Custom Analytics are Here. Analyze the data sets that master most Tailored for your needs, we offer dashboards that display trends, highlight areas that need attention, and help you see the bigger picture. Each dashboard is created specifically for your company’s Pro users Filters, graphs, and maps available for your data Interactive interface for targeted, […]
Posted on April 18th, 2019
Posted in Management
We’ve all been there. We send an email expecting it will get read and action will be taken as necessary only for an employee to say, “I didn’t see your email.” It’s hard enough to get co-workers to respond efficiently in the office, but when your co-workers are out on the oil field, the problem […]