Posted on April 3rd, 2018 - Posted in Software Update
Release Notes: v2.5.2
1. Pro Users can send email to all users of any Key Report / Best Practice
- Key Report – under report history or the new external report history, users will be able to email all users (for Pro users only).
- Best Practice – once Best Practice is selected and a PDF is created it can be emailed to all users as well (for Pro users only).
2. Allow PDF overwrite for report in report’s tab
- This will allow you to use your own PDF. The WYSIWYG editor works great, but if you’d prefer to create your own external PDFs and load them into the system, that option is now available.
3. SQ incident field type can be customized per account
- The SQ Incident can now include and exclude options.
- Please contact your account manager if you would like to add SQ failure types.
4. Customer company logo added to Wellsite Report logo in app
5. Core forms now have the ability to add users (project / job update and all incident forms)
- Now you can add multiple employees to a related incident or job update. This allows users who did not create the event the ability to be included in that event.
6. Remove stage 1 or stages from stage update calculations
- Companies can now exclude a stage from the revenue calculations. Wireline companies can now show stage 1 as excluded and complete all other stages. (Contractors only)
7. Form Builder Updates
- Static text fields will now show on PDF
- Version number is now hidden, only showing latest
- Aesthetic update to PDF export
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
Don’t forget to download the latest version on your phone! Update your mobile app in the Apple or Google Play store.
Posted on November 15th, 2018
Posted in Management, Reporting
Now’s the time when businesses are looking at financials and making decisions about the new year. A new year naturally lends itself to change and growth but that doesn’t need to only apply to our personal resolutions. As you’re working on your 2019 budget, ask yourself: Am I working harder and not seeing the results […]
Posted on November 7th, 2018
Posted in Software Update
Be sure to update your phone app to get the latest updates! Custom Forms and Equipment now have the ability to support unique identifier field types Recurring email triggers now available for custom forms and equipment “My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?” Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome […]
Posted on October 22nd, 2018
Posted in Big Data, Reporting
From the Marcellus Shale to the Permian Basin, companies across the country commit to being safer, smarter, and more efficient. Whether focused on Health, Safety and Environmental, or Service Quality (or better yet, both), we’re proud of how our software enables our customers to gather information about what’s happening on the pad – they’ve reported […]