Posted on April 3rd, 2018 - Posted in Software Update
Release Notes: v2.5.2
1. Pro Users can send email to all users of any Key Report / Best Practice
- Key Report – under report history or the new external report history, users will be able to email all users (for Pro users only).
- Best Practice – once Best Practice is selected and a PDF is created it can be emailed to all users as well (for Pro users only).
2. Allow PDF overwrite for report in report’s tab
- This will allow you to use your own PDF. The WYSIWYG editor works great, but if you’d prefer to create your own external PDFs and load them into the system, that option is now available.
3. SQ incident field type can be customized per account
- The SQ Incident can now include and exclude options.
- Please contact your account manager if you would like to add SQ failure types.
4. Customer company logo added to Wellsite Report logo in app
5. Core forms now have the ability to add users (project / job update and all incident forms)
- Now you can add multiple employees to a related incident or job update. This allows users who did not create the event the ability to be included in that event.
6. Remove stage 1 or stages from stage update calculations
- Companies can now exclude a stage from the revenue calculations. Wireline companies can now show stage 1 as excluded and complete all other stages. (Contractors only)
7. Form Builder Updates
- Static text fields will now show on PDF
- Version number is now hidden, only showing latest
- Aesthetic update to PDF export
“My WSR hasn’t updated, what’s up with that?”
Try clearing your browser’s cache. If you still don’t see all our awesome updates, contact us.
Don’t forget to download the latest version on your phone! Update your mobile app in the Apple or Google Play store.
Posted on October 19th, 2021
Posted in HSE | Management | Oil and Gas | Safety
In a previous blog, we discussed pipeline safety and the main causes of pipeline leaks. While it did cite some statistics about spill incidents affecting U.S. waterways, the article focused more on leaks occurring at overland pipelines. Today’s focus is on offshore spills, specifically along the southern California coastline. What we know so far […]
Posted on October 11th, 2021
Posted in Management | Oil and Gas | Reporting | Safety | Service Quality | Software Update
Big Change: Equipment to Files Our Equipment module has migrated to the brand new WSR Files Keep all the functionality of Equipment now in a more versatile module Files can be used for anything! Use it for inventory, equipment, personnel and more Keep everything organized and updated with our field associations Observation reports now […]
Posted on September 7th, 2021
Posted in HSE | Reporting | Safety | Tips and Tricks
As Hurricane Ida made landfall on August 29, it hit Port Fourchon with 150-mph winds. According to portfourchon.com, the seaport is the base of operations for 250 companies: It’s home to the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port (LOOP), which handles 10 to 15% of the nation’s domestic oil, as well as 10 to 15% of […]